A Canadian leader in retail cleaning, commercial cleaning, and maintenance solutions, Scandinavian Building Services has set the standard for quality, service, and dependability for over 60 years.
Our care and attention to detail goes deep beyond the surface. Scandinavian truly sparkles in our total commitment to professional customer service. Our innovative and flexible approach takes “clean” to a whole new level.
Scandinavian Building Services strives to provide an exceptional work environment and partner with those who are proud to wear the Scandinavian uniform. Individuals who share our commitment to excellence are always welcome.
As an employer, we strongly believe in rewarding our staff for their performance. We are proud to provide comprehensive in-house training and an employee rewards program! It is one of the goals of Scandinavian to recognize our people, and let them know what a wonderful job they are doing!
- Cleaning experience helpful but not required.
- Good people skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Must enjoy cleaning
- Able to take direction
- Must be WHIMIS certified (training can be provided by Scandinavian)
- General cleaning, including, but not limited to: trash removal; dusting; cleaning restrooms, break rooms, offices, conference rooms; sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming floors; window washing; other duties as assigned. Specific duties may vary depending on the List of Specifications required by the client at each location.
- Completing work to high quality standard.
- Signing in and out and working on scheduled days and hours.
- Signing in and out on Porter Logs
- Work in a fast paced environment where good physical and mental health is required.
- Ability to bend, turn, stoop, stand, reach high and low, lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for 3 to 8 hours per shift.
- Walking large area’s of floor space
- Perform repetitive manual tasks daily
Saturday & Sunday: 5am-10am
This job description is not exhaustive of the responsibilities of this position. Additional duties can be included in the scope of this description as deemed necessary.
Scandinavian Building Services will train the employee on the proper guidelines, procedures and proper use of chemicals and equipment during initial training and on an ongoing basis. Employees are expected to follow these guidelines and procedures as outlined.